Annual Vintage 615 Photos With Santa (Visit 1)
This year continues to be…well…soooo…2020ish but we are thrilled to report our annual photos with Santa ARE happening!
Santa will be stopping by Vintage 615 for two dates in November. We are making some changes to our flow/check in/line up/photo process for your safety and comfort but rest assured our Santa days will not disappoint!
Basic “Santa Plan” Overview:
1) Drive through check in process. (Similar to checking in with the host podium at a restaurant)
2) Groups have the option to remain in their car or browse around The Commons while they wait.
3) Only 3-4 family groups will actually be standing in line at a time and will be socially distanced and have a tent covering. Only those families who have checked in and have been notified can be in the Santa line.
4) Groups will be given a paper with their group number, approximate time to line up and approximate santa time. They will receive a text when it’s time to line up.
5) Groups will be offered hand sanitizer at the door and the family seating photo bench will be sanitized between groups.
6) In classic 2020 style the actual santa photos will be a little different this year but in classic Vintage 615 style they will offer a creative and safe way to get your beloved annual Santa photos.