Annual Easter Bunny Photos At Vintage 615
Grab your camera and the kids! We will take care of the rest! Join us for our annual Easter Open House on Saturday March 27th. FREE photos with the Easter Bunny from 11:00 – 3:00 and the wildly popular goats of Sweet Swizzle Farms!
Basic “Bunny Plan” Overview:
1) Drive through check in process. (Similar to checking in with the host podium at a restaurant)
2) Groups have the option to remain in their car, visit with the Sweet Swizzle Farms Goats or browse around Vintage and The Commons while they wait.
3) Only 3-4 family groups will actually be standing in line at a time and will be socially distanced and have a tent covering. Only those families who have checked in and have been notified can be in the Easter Bunny line.
4) Groups will receive a text when it’s almost their turn and another when it’s time to line up.
5) Groups will be offered hand sanitizer at the door.